|"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: They shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within
thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Because of the House of the L-RD our G-D I will seek thy good". (Psalm 122:6-9)
|PSALM 10 "A PRAYER FOR THE OVERTHROW OF THE WICKED"
1) Why standest Thou afar off, O' L-RD? Why hidest Thou Thyself in times of trouble?
2) The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: Let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
3) For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the L-RD abhorreth.
4) The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after G-D; G-D is not in all his thoughts.
5) His ways are always grievous; Thy judgements are far above out of his sight; As for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
6) He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: For I shall never be in adversity.
7) His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: Under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
8) He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: In the secret places doth he murder the innocent: His eyes are privily set against the poor.
9) He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: He lieth in wait to catch the poor: He doth catch the poor, When he draweth him into his net.
10) He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.
11) He hath said in his heart, G-D hath forgotten: He hideth His face; He will never see it.
12) Arise, O' L-RD; O G-D, lift up Thine hand: forget not the humble.
13) Wherefore doth the wicked contemn G-D? He hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
14) Thou hast seen it: For Thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with Thy hand: The poor committeth himself unto Thee; Thou art the helper of the fatherless.
15) Break Thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till Thou find none.
16) The L-RD is King for ever and ever: The heathen are perished out of His hand.
17) L-RD, Thou hast heard the desire of the humble: Thou wilt prepare their heart; Thou wilt cause Thine ear to hear:
18) To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
PSALM 17 "PRAYER FOR THE PROTECTION AGAINST OPPRESSORS"
1) Hear the right, O' L-RD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
2) Let my sentence come forth from Thy presence; Let Thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
3) Thou hast proved mine heart; Thou hast visited me in the night; Thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed
that my mouth shall not transgress.
4) Concerning the works of men, by the Word of Thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
5) Hold up my goings in Thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
6) I have called upon Thee, for Thou wilt hear me, O' G-D; incline Thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
7) Shew Thy marvellous lovingkindness, O' Thou that savest by Thy right hand them which put their trust in Thee from those that rise against them.
8) Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of Thy wings.
9) From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
10) They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
11) They have now compassed us in our steps: They have set their eyes bowing down to the earth.
12) Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
13) Arise, O' L-RD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is Thy Sword.
14) From men which are Thy hand, O' L-RD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly
Thou fillest with Thy hid treasure: They are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
15) As for me, I will behold Thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake; with Thy likeness.
PSALM 20 "PRAYER FOR VICTORY OVER ENEMIES"
1) The L-RD hear thee in the day of trouble; The Name of the G-D of Jacob defend thee;
2) Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
3) Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
4) Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
5) We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the Name of our G-D we will set up our banners: The L-RD fulfil all thy petitions.
6) Now know I that the L-RD saveth His anointed; He will hear him from His Holy Heaven with the saving strength of His
7) Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: But we will remember the Name of the L-RD our G-D.
8) They are brought down and fallen: But we are risen, and stand upright.
9) Save, L-RD: Let the King hear us when we call.
PSALM 23 "THE L-RD IS MY SHEPHERD"
1) The L-RD is my Shepherd: I shall not want.
2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3) He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.
4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.
6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of the L-RD for ever.
PSALM 27 "A PSALM OF FEARLESS TRUST IN G-D"
1) The L-RD is my Light and my Salvation: whom shall I fear? The L-RD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2) When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me, to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3) Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4) One thing have I desired of the L-RD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the House of the L-RD
all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the L-RD, and to enquire in His Temple.
5) For in the time of trouble He shall hid me in His pavillion: In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a Rock.
6) And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: Therefore will I offer in His Tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing; yea, I will sing praises unto the L-RD.
7) Hear, O' L-RD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8) When Thou saidst, Seek ye My face; My heart said unto Thee, Thy face, L-RD, will I seek.
9) Hide not Thy face far from me; put not Thy servant away in Thy anger: Thou hast been my help: leave me not; neither forsake me, O G-D of my Salvation.
10) When my father and mother forsake me, then the L-RD will take me up.
11) Teach me Thy way, O' L-RD, and lead me in a plain path; because of mine enemies.
12) Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies; for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13) I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the L-RD in the land of the living.
14) Wait on the L-RD, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the L-RD.
PSALM 35 "PRAYER FOR RESCUE FROM ENEMIES"
1) Plead my cause, O' L-RD, with them that strive with me: Fight against them that fight against me.
2) Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
3) Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: Say unto my soul, I am thy Salvation.
4) Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
5) Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the Angel of the L-RD chase them.
6) Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the Angel of the L-RD persecute them.
7) For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
8) Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself; into that very destruction let him fall.
9) And my soul shall be joyful in the L-RD: It shall rejoice in His Salvation.
10) All my bones shall say, L-RD, Who is like unto Thee, Which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
11) False witnesses did rise up; They laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12) They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13) But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; And my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14) I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother; I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
15) But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; They did tear me, and ceased not:
16) With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
17) L-RD, how long wilt Thou look on? Rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
18) I will give Thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise Thee among much people.
19) Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me; Neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
20) For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
21) Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.
22) This Thou hast seen, O' L-RD: Keep not silence: O L-RD, be not far from me.
23) Stir up Thyself, and awake to my judgement, even unto my cause, My G-D and my L-RD.
24) Judge me, O' L-RD my G-D, according to Thy righteousness, and let them not rejoice over me.
25) Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
26) Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: Let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.
27) Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the L-RD be
magnified, Which hath pleassure in the prosperity of His servant.
28) And my tongue shall speak of Thy rightouesness and of Thy praise all the day long.
PSALM 61 "CONFIDENCE IN G-D's PROTECTION"
1) Hear my cry, O' G-D; attend unto my prayer.
2) From the end of the earth I will cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.
3) For Thou hath been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
4) I will abide in Thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of Thy wings. Selah.
5) For Thou, O' G-D, hath heard my vows: Thou hath given me the heritage of those that fear Thy Name.
6) Thou wilt prolong the king's life: And his years as many generations.
7) He shall abide before G-D for ever: O' prepare mercy and truth, which may perserve him.
8) So will I sing praise unto Thy Name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
PSALM 68 "THE L-RD, G-D OF SINAI AND OF THE SANCTUARY"
1) Let G-D arise, let His enemies be scattered: Let them also that hate Him flee before Him.
2) As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: As wex melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of G-D.
3) But let the righteous be glad: Let them rejoice before G-D: Yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4) Sing unto G-D, sing praises unto His Name: Extol Him that rideth upon the Heavens by His Name JAH and rejoice before Him.
5) A Father to the fatherless, and a Judge of the widows, is G-D in His Holy Habitation.
6) G-D setteth the solitary in families: He bringeth out those which are bound with chains: But the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
7) O' G-D, when Thou wentest forth before Thy people, when Thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
8) The earth shook, the Heavens also dropped at the presence of G-D: Even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of G-D, The G-D of Israel.
9) Thou, O' G-D, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby Thou didst confirm Thine inheritance when it was weary.
10) Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: Thou, O' G-D, hast prepared of Thy goodness for the poor.
11) The L-RD gave the Word: Great was the company of those that published it.
12) Kings of armies did flee apace: And she that tarried at home divided the spoil.
13) Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall Ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
14) When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.
15) The Hill of G-D is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.
16) Why leap ye, ye high hills? This is the hill which G-D desireth to dwell in; Yea, the L-RD will dwell in it for ever.
17) The Chariots of G-D are twenty thousand, even thousands of Angels: The L-RD is among them, as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.
18) Thou hast ascended on High, Thou hast led captivity captive: Thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also,
That the L-RD G-D might dwell among them.
19) Blessed be the L-RD, Who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the G-D of our Salvation. Selah.
20) He that is our G-D is the G-D of Salvation; and unto G-D the L-RD belong the issues from death.
21) But G-D shall wound the head of His enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses..
22) The L-RD said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring My people again from the depths of the sea:
23) That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
24) They have seen Thy goings, O' G-D; even the goings of my G-D, my KING, in the Sanctuary.
25) The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after: among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
26) Bless Ye G-D in the congregations, even the L-RD, from the fountain of Israel.
27) There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
28) Thy G-D hath commanded thy strength, strengthen, O' G-D, that which Thou hast wrought for us.
29) Because of Thy Temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto Thee.
30) Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, til every one submit himself
with pieces of silver: scatter Thou the people that delight in war.
31) Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto G-D.
32) Sing unto G-D, ye kingdoms of the earth; O' sing praises unto the L-RD; Selah:
33) To Him that rideth upon the Heavens of Heavens, which were of old; lo, He doth send out His Voice, and that a Mighty Voice.
34) Ascribe ye strength unto G-D: His excellence is over Israel, and His strength is in the clouds.
35) O' G-D, Thou art terrible out of the Holy places: The G-D of Israel is He that giveth strength and power unto His people. Blessed be G-D.
PSALM 79 "A LAMENT OVER THE DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM, AND PRAYER FOR HELP"
1) O' G-D, the heathen are come into Thine inheritance; Thy Holy Temple have they defiled; They have laid Jerusalem on heaps.
2) The dead bodies of Thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the Heaven, the flesh of Thy Saints unto the beasts of the earth.
3) Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; And there was none to bury them.
4) We are become a reproach to our neighbors, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.
5) How long, L-RD? Wilt Thou be angry for ever? Shall Thy jealousy burn like fire?
6) Pour out Thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known Thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon Thy Name.
7) For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.
8) O' remember not against us former iniquities: Let Thy tender mercies speedily prevent us; for we are brought very low.
9) Help us, O' G-D of our Salvation, for the Glory of Thy Name: And deliver us, and purge away our sins, for Thy Name's Sake.
10) Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their G-D? Let Him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of Thy servants which is shed.
11) Let the sighing of the prisoner come before Thee; according to the Greatness of Thy Power preserve Thou those that are appointed to die;
12) And render unto our neighbors sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached Thee, O' L-RD
13) So we Thy people and the sheep of Thy pasture will give Thee thanks for ever: We will show forth Thy praise to all generations.
PSALM 80 "G-D IMPLORED TO RESCUE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR CALAMITIES"
1) Give ear, O' Shepherd of Israel, Thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; Thou that dwellest between the Cherubims, shine forth.
2) Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up Thy strength, and come and save us.
3) Turn us again, O' G-D, and cause Thy Face to shine; And we shall be saved.
4) O' L-RD G-D of Hosts, how long wilt Thou be angry against the prayer of Thy people?
5) Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; And givest them tears to drink in great measure.
6) Thou makest us a strife unto our neighbors: And our enemies laugh among themselves.
7) Turn us again, O' G-D of Hosts, and cause Thy Face to shine; and we will be saved.
8) Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt: Thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it.
9) Thou preparedst room before it, and didst cause it to take deep root, and it filled the land.
10) The hills were covered with the shadow of it, and the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars.
11) She sent out her boughs unto the sea, and her branches unto the river.
12) Why hath Thou then broken down her hedges, so that all they which pass by the way do pluck her?
13) The boar out of the wood doth waste it and the wild beast of the field doth devour it.
14) Return, we beseech Thee, O' G-D of Hosts: Look down from Heaven, and behold, and visit this vine;
15) And the vineyard which Thy Right Hand hath planted, and the branch that Thou madest strong for Thyself.
16) It is burnt with fire, it is cut down: They perish at the rebuke of Thy countenance.
17) Let Thy Hand be upon the man of Thy Right Hand, upon the Son of Man Whom Thou madest strong for Thyself.
18) So will not we go back from Thee: Quicken us, and we will call upon Thy Name.
19) Turn us again, O' L-RD G-D of Hosts, cause Thy Face to shine; and we shall be saved.
PSALM 83 "G-D IMPLORED TO CONFOUND HIS ENEMIES"
1) Keep not Thou silence, O G-D: Hold not Thy peace and be not still, O' G-D.
2) For, lo, Thine enemies make a tumult: And they that hate Thee have lifted up the head.
3) They have taken crafty counsel against Thy people, and consulted against Thy hidden ones.
4) They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5) For they have consulted together with one consent: They are confederate against Thee:
6) The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7) Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8) Assur also is joined with them: They have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
9) Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the Brook of Kison:
10) Which perished at En-dor: They became as dung for the earth.
11) Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: Yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
12) Who said, let us take to ourselves the Houses of G-D in possession.
13) O' my G-D, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
14) As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
15) So persecute them with Thy temptest, and make them afraid with Thy storm.
16) Fill their faces with shame; that they make seek Thy Name, O' L-RD.
17) Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; Yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
18) That men may know that Thou, Whose Name alone is JEHOVAH, art the Most High over all the earth.
PSALM 91 "SECURITY OF HIM WHO TRUSTS IN THE L-RD"
1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the Shadow of the Almighty.
2) I will say of the L-RD, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: My G-D; In Him will I trust.
3) Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4) He shall cover thee with His Feathers, and under His Wings shalt thou trust:His Truth shall be thy Shield and Buckler.
5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; Nor for the arrow that flyeth by day;
6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9) Because thou hath made the L-RD, Which is my Refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation;
10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11) For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thy dash thy foot against a stone.
13) Thou shall tread upon the lion and adder: The young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14) Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.
15) He shall call upon Me, and I will answer Him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16) With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My Salvation.
PSALM 120 "PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE FROM THE TREACHEROUS"
l) In my distress I cried unto the L-RD, and He heard me.
2) Deliver my soul, O' L-RD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
3) What shall be given unto thee? Or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
4) Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of Juniper.
5) Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
6) My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
7) I am for peace: But when I speak, they are for war.
PSALM 121 "THE L-RD THE KEEPER OF ISRAEL"
1) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2) My help cometh from the L-RD, Which made Heaven and Earth.
3) He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepth thee will not slumber
4) Behold, He that keepth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5) The L-RD is thy keeper: The L-RD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6) The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7) The L-RD shall perserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
8) The L-RD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
PSALM 124 "PRAISE FOR RESCUE FROM ENEMIES"
1) If it had not been the L-RD Who was on our side, now may Israel say;
2) If it had not been the L-RD Who was on our side, when men rose up against us;
3) Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us;
4) Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:
5) Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
6) Blessed be the L-RD, Who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
7) Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: The snare is broken, and we are escaped.
8) Our help is in the Name of the L-RD, Who made Heaven and Earth.
PSALM 130 "HOPE IN THE L-RD'S FORGIVING LOVE"
1) Out of the depths have I cried unto Thee, O' L-RD.
2) L-RD, hear my voice: Let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3) If Thou, L-RD, shouldest mark iniquities, O' L-RD, who shall stand?
4) But there is forgiveness with Thee, that Thou mayest be feared.
5) I wait for the L-RD, my soul does wait, and in His Word do I hope.
6) My soul waiteth for the L-RD more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
7) Let Israel hope in the L-RD: For with the L-RD there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redeemption.
8) And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
PSALM 133 "THE EXCELLENCY OF BROTHERLY UNITY"
1) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3) As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion For there the L-RD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
PSALM 140 "PRAYER FOR THE PROTECTION AGAINST THE WICKED"
1) Deliver me, O' L-RD, from the evil man: Preserve me from the violent man;
2) Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; Continually are they gathered together for war.
3) They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; Adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.
4) Keep me, O' L-RD, from the hand of the wicked; Preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
5) The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; They have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
6) I said unto the L-RD, Thou art my G-D: Hear the voice of my supplications, O' L-RD.
7) O' G-D the L-RD, the strength of my salvation, Thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
8) Grant not, O' L-RD, the desires of the wicked: Further not his wicked device; Lest they exalt themselves. Selah.
9) As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
10) Let burning coals fall upon them: Let them be cast into the fire; Into deep pits, That they rise not up again.
11) Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: Evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
12) I know that the L-RD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
13) Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto Thy Name: The upright shall dwell in Thy Presence.