|Understand what is in my heart .... It is written, "Listen to my words, O G-D, understand my meditation ..." King
David said, "Master of the universe: When I have the strength to stand before You in prayer and express my words,
listen to me. But when I do not have the strength, understand what is in my heart." Midrash Tehillim 5:6
|May we call upon our Heavenly Father Who is our Great and Glorious Almighty G-D --
JEHOVAH: THE SELF-EXISTENT ONE WHO REVEALS HIMSELF
"I Am the Alpha and the Omega, Who is and Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty," says the L-RD (Rev. 1:8)
JEHOVAH-M'KADDESH: THE L-RD WHO SANCTIFIES:
"Bless the L-RD, O my soul, Who pardons all your iniquities;
JEHOVAH-ROPHE: THE L-RD HEALS:
"Who heals all your diseases;
JEHOVAH-NISSI: THE L-RD OUR VICTORY:
"Who redeems your life from the pit;
JEHOVAH-SHALOM: THE L-RD OUR PEACE:
"Who crowns your life with lovingkindness and compassion;
JEHOVAH-JIREH: THE L-RD OUR PROVIDER:
Who satisfies your years with good things;
JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU: THE L-RD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS:
"Who performs righteous deeds;
JEHOVAH-ROHI: THE L-RD OUR SHEPHERD:
"Who is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness;
JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH: THE L-RD IS PRESENT:
"Whose dominion is in all places."
" I am the L-RD that healeth thee" (Exodus 15:26).
"G-D is not a man, that He should lie, neither the son of man, that He should repent: Hath He said, and shall
He not do it? Or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?" (Numbers 23:19)
"There hath not failed one word of all His good promise" (I Kings 8:56).
"For ever, O L-RD, Thy Word is settled in Heaven" (Psalm 119:89).
"He sent His Word, and healed them" (Psalm 107:20).
[You cannot separate G-D from His Word: He will "never" fail you.]
"I will hasten ('watch over') My Word to perform it" (Jeremiah 1:12).
[If G-D will heal anyone, HE will heal you. May we rise to the level of faith that dares to believe G-D at His Holy Word. Our calling and function
is not to replace G-D, but to believe Him at His Word, through the power of prayer. Blessed be His holy Name forever and ever, amen!]
"L-RD G-D, You are my G-D, my hope is found solely in You. You have promised to never leave or fosake me. Blessed are you L-RD:
You carry me day by day. The L-RD is my Light and my Salvation: Whom shall I fear? The L-RD is the strength of my life: Of whom
shall I be afraid? You will bring me through, and I will praise Your Name, forever!
PRAYER REQUEST: (Please click here to Recite Psalms)
* PRAY THAT G-D WOULD GRANT WISDOM, GUIDANCE, AND PROTECTION TO AMERICA AND TO ISRAEL IN THEIR QUEST
TO SEARCH AND DESTROY TERRORIST STRONGHOLDS. PRAY ESPECIALLY THAT THE PLANS OF THE WICKED BE FOILED.
"O' L-RD my G-D, in Thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: lest he tear my soul like a lion, rendering it in pieces while there is none to deliver. O' L-RD my G-D, if I had done this; if there be iniquity in my hands; If I have reward-
ed evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:) Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honor in the dust. Selah. Arise, O' L-RD, in Thine anger, lift up Thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: And awake for me to the judgement that Thou hast commanded. So shall the congregation of the people compass Thee about: For their sakes therefore return Thou on high. The L-RD shall judge the people: judge me, O' L-RD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me. O' let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous G-D trieth the hearts and reigns. My defence is of G-D, which saveth the upright in heart. G-D judgeth the righteous, and G-D is angry with the wicked every day. If he turn not, He will whet His sword; He has bent His bow, and made it ready. He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors. Behold, he travaileth with iniquity and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate. I will praise the L-RD according to His righteousness: And will sing praise to the Name of the L-RD Most High." (Psalm 7).
* For Carlos, who is asking for prayer regarding an upcoming conference. Pray especially that G-D will bless this special time of ministry and use
it for His Glory, Honor & Praise.
* For M.P. whose parents are (both) in dire need of G-D's healing touch for their bodies. Matthew will be traveling to India from 31 July to 4 August, 2006. Please pray G-D's protection over his family while he is gone. Also pray that G-D will grant him divine favor with the Indian officials
while he is there.
* For a son who is in need of G-D's favor for a job
* For America to repent and return to G-D in all her ways.
( "If you take GD out of everything, you have nothing left!" - Eva, International Wall of Prayer )
* For healing of a sister-in-law diagnosed with cancer.
* For G-D's comfort and peace over a family who'd recently lost a beloved son in an automobile accident.
* For G-D's peace and protection over our military troops throughout the world, and their loved ones.
* For our leadersto be guided and led by G-D's wisdom.
* For a father who is scheduled for back surgery.
* For healing and deliverance of a young man who is suffering from great bouts of depression.
* For a young girl who will undergo breast surgery for removal of a tumor.
* For G-D's wisdom to rule in the hearts of a young couple who'd recently married.
* For a daughter-in-law who is presently with child.
* For a mother who is scheduled to undergo hospital tests for diabetes.
* For Ray, a cancer survivor who is suffering from tremors in his body.
* For a couple in need of a car.
* For a son seeking employment in his career field.
* For a family suffering financial crisis.
* For healing and restoration of broken family relationships.
International Wall of Prayer sends our condolences and prayers to the family members and friends who'd lost loved ones and so much more to
Hurricane Katrina. May our Heavenly Father bring great comfort and peace to your wounded and troubled souls. May He give you added strength and courage to endure what lies ahead. Today, we need G-D more than ever. May we cast ourselves upon His mercies; for His loving kindness never fails and His grace and compassion never run dry. May we say:
* For G-D to speedily intervene on behalf of Israel, against all those nations and peoples who continually seek to divide "His land" and to drive
His Chosen people, Israel, into the sea. May He raise up Israeli leadership after His heart.
"For behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations,
and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My land" (Joel 3:1-2).
* For Maxine, an 80 year old woman who'd recently fell and broke her hip.
* For Helen, who is scheduled to undergo surgery for cancer. Pray that every cell in her body that is mutated be healed, and every tumor be dissolved
for G-D's glory.
* For G-D's peace and protection over a father and daughter who are presently visiting family in Israel.
* For a son who is seeking a job in his career field.
* For G-D's peace and protection over the US Miltary and other Coalition Forces worldwide, including their families.
* Pray against the Gay Pride 2005 festival in Jerusalem May all G-D-fearing people everywhere rise in protest to this great evil. May G-D Himself put
an abrupt end to this festival and may He remove and replace those leaders who've allowed this activity to take place in His Land. And may He richly
bless the Mayor of Jerusalem and all other officials for their stand against the event.
* Pray against the passing of the Gay marriage law in Canada and in Spain. May all G-D-fearing people within these two countries rise in protest
to the passing of this law. May G-D Himself remove and replace those leaders who intend to pass this law, and may He bless those leaders who take
a stand against it.
* Pray against the Israeli Government's plan to expel their fellow Jews from the Yesha communities. May G-D divinely intervene in this matter, and
may He grant the Israeli Government the courage and the strength to say "no" to the International Community and their plan to divide His land and His
*** Ray S., who was recently scheduled to restart radiation treatments for cancer, was sent home from the hospital with a clean bill of health. Prior to
his treatment, his doctor took X-rays of him and was astonished to find his body cancer free. His family praises G-D for answered prayer and thanks
everyone who prayed for his healing. He is a walking miracle, Hallelujah!
*** Joann's MRA test came back negative. She, too, is praising the L-RD for answered prayer.
*** Mr. Cundiff, the grandfather who was gravely ill with staph infection and who had several of his toes amputated, is recovering wonderfully.
He is now able to wear shoes for the first time since his operation. May G-D bless those who've prayed for his healing.
* For Helen, a grandmother who was recently hospitalized for cancer. Please pray especially for her son, Bob, who'd already lost his father, and a
sister to sickness, and who'd just recently suffered a divorce.
* For Joann, who'd recently undergone an MRA test to determine if she has a cyst in her head. Please pray test comes back negative.
* ** Ray S., the cancer survivor who'd recently undergone brain surgery, is presently home recovering. Today, Ray is a walking miracle thanks
to all the love and prayers sent his way. What a Mighty G-D we serve!
* For Mr. Nesbitt. who was recently hospitalized for heart surgery.
* For John, who'd recently undergone quadruple bypass surgery.
* For Bob, who'd recently suffered a stroke.
* For Debbie, who is presently scheduled for kidney dialysis
* For Mr. Arrowroad, who is scheduled for open heart surgery.
* For Diane, who was found to have an enlarged vein on her temple area.
* For a physically abusive husband. Please pray G-D's protection over wife and children.
* For a nephew who needs G-D's wisdom, strength, and encouragement in raising his 3 children.
* For Ray S., a cancer survivor who was recently hospitalized for numbness (possible stroke). Doctors also found a mass in his brain.
* ForPaul, a husband and father who'd recently lost his very dear friiend to cancer.
* For Charlie, who'd recently lost his wife to cancer. Please pray especically for G-D's direction in his life.
G-D CAN DO MORE - Poem by Wesley Duewel
"G-D has met you in the past and revealed His pow'r;
You have known His miracle in the crisis hour.
You have witnessed in your life what the L-RD can do;
You have proved His promises in your life anew.
"Thank the L-RD for all He's done; He is still the same.
He can do for you today more than all His fame.
Praise G-D for the hallowed past, sacred memories,
But He longs to prove today new realities.
"Use the mem'ries of the past to press on ahead;
You can see new miracles as by Him you're led.
Thank the L-RD, but, oh, beware; don't live in the past!
All the L-RD has ever done still can be surpassed.
"Yes, His pow'r is just the same; this is still G-D's day.
He today among us stands in our present way.
Lift your eyes in faith to G-D; prove His grace anew.
G-D is waiting yet to show what His pow'r can do."
*** David, the man who'd recently undergone heart surgery, is at home recovering. He sends his thanks and deep appreciation for your love and prayers. G-D bless you all!
* For Taleen, a young girl who is presently scheduled to undergo breast surgery.
* For Ms. Anna, an elderly woman who was hospitalized with a broken hip.
* For Lori, a young mother who is terminally ill and whom doctors recently sent home to die.
* For Ms. Maupin, who was hospitalized with congenital heart failure.
* For Barbie, a young mother who was diagnosed with liver cancer.
* For Michael, a two year old boy who was recently hospitalized with a hole in his lungs.
* For David, a man who is presently recovering from open heart surgery and is scheduled to undergo another corrective heart surgery.
* For Joshua, a young boy suffering from hearing loss.
* For Sylvia, a mother/grandmother who'd recently undergone surgery. Please pray biopsy is found negative.
* For godly judges to be elected to office in America and in Israel.
* For Christians and Jews throughout the world who are being persecuted for their faith in G-D.
Bless the L-RD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name
Bless the L-RD, O' my soul, and forget none of His benefits. Who forgives all thine iniquities: Who healeth all thy diseases:
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's" -- Psalm 103:1-5
* For G-D's wisdom, knowledge and understanding to lead, direct and rule in the hearts of our leaders
* For the peace and safety of our coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.
* For the friends and loved ones of all those who'd given their lives for the sake of our freedom. May G-D's healing presence flood your hearts,
minds, and souls with His great SHALOM [PEACE]. .
* For the Jewish inheritors of the land of Israel. Pray that they will not be forced from their G-D-given land for the sake of Mid-East peace.
* For the protection of Israel's borders from all people and nations who seek to destroy Israel.
* For the protection of America's borders from illegal aliens, Islamic terrorists, and all people and nations who seek to destroy America.
* For Amanda, a young girl scheduled to take dental board test.
* For Rosie, a wheelchair-bound woman who'd recently undergone surgery. Please pray for a full, speedy recovery.
* For David, a man who'd recently undergone his third open-heart surgery.
* For Butch, a man who'd recently been hospitalized with emphysema. Pray especially for his salvation.
* For a man who is suffering from arthritis.
* For a man who'd recently been diagnosed with congenital heart disease.
* For an elderly man who's suffering from chronic arthritis and heart disease.
* For a mother who'd recently been diagnosed with diabetes.
* For a priest with uncontrolled diabetes, who is presently self-administering several insulin injections per day.
* For a woman who needs to confront and deal with her past so she can be free to live her life in the present.
* For a family seeking financial freedom.
* For a grandmother who is presently scheduled for hospital tests Pray she'll obtain a good report from her doctor.
* For a young couple who are trying to conceive a child.
* For siblings who've strayed from the L-RD. Pray they will return to the old ways in which they were taught.
*** Jessica, the young mother who'd recently undergone gallbaldder surgery is home recovering. Thank you for your many prayers that mattered
*** Mr.Cundiff, the grandfather who'd recently been hospitalized with staff infection, according to his doctors is doing great. Our Heavenly Father
also blessed him with a beautiful grandson who was born on March 18th. Please pray for Jessica, the baby's mother, as she will have to undergo gallbladder surgery.
* For a family who is needing a financial breakthrough.
* For healing and restoration of broken family relationships.
* For a sister who is suffering with flu like symptoms.
* For a brother who is suffering great bouts of depression.
* For a young single mother who is struggling financially
PRAYER UPDADE: March 31, 2005
*** Terri Schindler Schiavo went home to be with the L-RD. Please remember Terri's family and loved ones in your prayers, especially for G-D's strength, comfort, and peace to blanket them,
[Please click here to read a letter which was written in remembrance of Terri]
PRAYER REQUEST: (URGENT) March 19, 2005
* For Terri Schindler Schiavo, the brain-damaged woman from Forida whom a state judge recently sentenced to death by starvation. Pray that G-D will intervene on her behalf, through the prayers and actions of His people. Pray also that G-D will remove all unglodly judges [at both the Federal
and State level] from their offices, and replace them with judges who will honor Him and respect life.
"If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain; If thou sayest, 'Behold, we knew it not';
doth not He that pondereth the heart consider it? And He that keepeth thy soul, doth He not know it? And shall not He render to every
man according to his works? " (Proverbs 24:11-12).
PRAYER REQUESTS: March 18, 2005
* For Carl S., a grandfather who is presently suffering with larynx cancer.
* For a young mother who is presently in labor and delivery.
* For a young couple who'd recently given birth to a baby girl with life threatening birth defects.
* For an uncle who is suffering with lung cancer.
Heavenly Father, thank You for hearing the cry of the human soul. You, O' L-RD, are the Comforter of all the sorrowing. You alone are our hope and constant source of strength. We will trust and not be afraid. Behold, You make all things new, a promise that shall yet be fulfilled. Clipped wings will grow again.
"Allow Him to Heal Your Heart" - Poem by Eva -- Please click here to read
*** The father who'd recently undergone back surgery has fully recovered and is back at work. Thank you for your heart-felt prayers, which
* For Annupamma, a 31 year old mother diagnosed with a terminal illness, that our Heavenly Father would heal her and make her whole.
Please also remember her 10 year old daughter in your prayers.
* For Ashley who is desiring a closer walk with the L-RD.
* For Stacey, regarding advancement in her job.
* For Chris and Lucy, that they may come to know the L-RD in a personal way.
* For a son who'll be interviewed for a job that meets his qualifications and desires.
* For a young mother who's been diagnosed with gall bladder disease.
O' how I love You, My L-RD, my Strength. You are my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my G-D, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and
the Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower. I will call upon the L-RD, Who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the L-RD, and cried unto my G-D: And He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.
*** The father / grandfather who'd recently undergone surgery for staph infection is out of the hospital and is recovering at home.
*** The father who'd undergone back surgery due to infection is quickly recovery
* For G-D's peace and protection over the Iraqi people, as they participate in their first democratically-held elections.
* For a beloved father/ grandfather who is presently scheduled for surgery due to staph infection found on his toes. May our Heavenly
Father grant Mr. Cundiff a speedy recovery.
* For Jessica, a young pregnant woman diagnosed with diabetes. May G-D's love, peace, and protection shield her and her unborn child.
* For a lonely elderly woman who has no remaining living family members.
* For a father who is scheduled for back surgery due to infection.
* For healing and restoration of broken family relationships
* For a son in dire need of a job in his career field.
* For a young couple who are unable to bare children.
* For a nephew who's taken sole responsibility of raising three small children.
* For a sister diagnosed with lyme disease.
* For all the family members and friends of the victims of the recent earthquake/tsunami disaster in Asia. May G-D's compassionate love bring healing and peace to these broken hearts and shattered lives.
* For a son and daughter-in-law
* For a woman who is having financial difficulty due to her health insurance company's unwillness to pay benefits..
* For a son who is seeking employment
* For Christians everywhere to continue blessing Israel through prayer and support.
URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS:
* For the family members and friends of those who'd died in the massive Asian earthquake last Sunday (December 26, 2004).
* For all disaster relief workers that the L-RD would not only protect them as they do their job, but also that He would lead them to those live
victims who are trapped under the rubble.
* For Melissa, a young mother who'd recently been diagnosed with cancer.
* For John, a beloved grandfather who'd recently been hospitalized in ICU.
* For the healing and restoration of broken family relationships
* For a young wife who is barren and desiring to conceive children
* For a young nephew who'd turned his back on G-D and is running from the law.
* For a young girl, Ta, and her family, that G-D would guide them in her career decisions.
* For Jonathan, a young man who'd turned his back on G-D and his family.
* For a niece who'd recently given birth to twins. Please pray that the man who'd fathered her babies will do the honorable thing (that is
to marry her and to be responsible in raising the babies in the fear and admonition of the L-RD).
* For Penny and family, who'd recently lost her father to heart attack.
* For Ray S., recently diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes.
* For Joann, who'd recently undergone foot surgery
* For Jessica, who'd recently been diagnosed with gallstones. Please also pray G-D's protection over her unborn baby, since surgery on
her gallbladder would be a very delicate task for the doctors.
* For John , a rebellious son in need of salvation
* For a niece who is undergoing a problem pregnancy. One of her unborn twins is underdeveloped.. She is also bedridden as a result of this
* For William, who'd recently suffered a puncture wound to one of his lungs due to an auto accident.
* For Donyale and her son, Travis, who will soon have to undergo surgery for tumor removal.
* For Hazel, who'd recently lost her mother to ovarian cancer.
* For Paul, who'd recently undergone triple bypass surgery.
* For Vickey, who is suffering from kidney disease and has to undergo dialysis three times a week.
* For a son in need of a job.
* For Nicholas, who is presently serving in the military. Please also remember his wife and young daughter in your prayers.
* For G-D's peace and protection over the leaders of the United States and Israel, and for His wisdom and guidance to rule over their hearts and lives. May He remove all those leaders who refuse to honor Him and who are leading the people in wickedness, and may He replace them with
leaders after His heart, who will honor Him and will lead the people back to righteousness.
"Righteousness exalteth a nation: But sin is a reproach to any people" -- (Proverbs 14:34)
* For G-D's protection over the US and Coalition troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. May He continue to lead them and guide them in peace and
safety. Pray also that G-D will deliver the enemy into their hands.
* For G-D's protection over the borders of Israel and the United States. May all terrorists and their activities against the US and Israel be exposed
and brought down, and may all the leaders in the US and Israel who are aiding, abetting, or even "making peace" with terrorists be quickly removed from their offices and replaced -- by Almighty G-D Himself..
"Hear my voice, O' G-D, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: that they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil manner:
they commune of laying snares privily; they say, who shall see them? They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of everyone of them, and the heart, is deep. But G-D shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of G-D; for they shall wisely consider of His doing. The righteous shall be glad in the L-RD, and shall trust in Him; and all the up-right in heart shall glory" -- (Psalm 64).
* For Sylvia, a precious woman of G-D who was recently diagnosed with heart problems.
PRAISE REPORT AND UPDATE:
*** Sylvia underwent heart surgery and was found to have a healthy heart. Hallelujah!
* For Donnie, a man whose spine needs healing from degenerate bone disease.
PRAYER REQUEST: (The following prayer request was sent to International Wall of Prayer from a pastor in Aruba)
* For the spirit of repentance and revival to fall upon the Carribean island of Aruba.
"If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people. If My people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways: Then will
I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" -- (II Chronicles 7:13-14)
PRAISE REPORT AND UPDATE:
*** Joshua is home recouperating from his bout with kidney stones. Upon reexaming him, the doctors found that the stones were gone, and that
there's no longer a trace of blood found in his urine. To G-D be the Glory!
* For Lorie, a 40 year old woman recently diagnosed with cancer.
* For Joshua, a special young boy who is presently hospitalized for kidney stones.
* For the families and friends of our military and civilian workers in Iraq, who were recently kidnapped, wounded, or murdered by Islamic terrorist aggressors. Our love and prayers are with you -- always.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for bringing peace and comfort into the hearts and lives of those who are grieving for their loved ones. May Your love wrap around them like a warm, comforting blanket. For You, L-RD, have not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither have You hid Your face from him; but when he cried unto You, You heard and answered him. May You bring speedy healing and deliverance to Your people, to all
those who place their hope and trust in Your holy Name. Amen.
* For Ms. Francis who is presently suffering serious health problems.
* For Jamie, Sarah and Brad who are "spiritual lighthouses" in our community. Pray especially for their health and welfare.
* For Gary and Andy who have been a blessing to many, including myself and my family. May the L-RD prosper them in every area of their lives
for His glorious kingdom's sake!
* For a sister who is having to undergo a major operation. We are believing G-D for a miracle!
* For my son, Jim, who is working on his internship. Please pray he'll be able to keep the apartment he is living in, for the remainder of his present rotation. Pray also for added strength and encouragement that He might complete his work in a timely and orderly manner.
* For a nephew who desperately needs G-D's divine intervention in his life. Though his life looks hopeless, we are believing G-D to turn it all around for His glory! Please know we welcome your added prayers of faith.
* For the families and friends of those victims who were viciously maimed or murdered in February 22nd's terrorist (bus) attack in Jerusalem. May
our Heavenly Father bring peace and comfort to your souls. Our love and prayers remain with you always, especially during your time of grief.
International Wall of Prayer - reaffirms our denounciation of all violent acts aimed against the State of Israel, and the entire Jewish Nation.
"L-RD, how are they increased that trouble me! Many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no
help for him in G-D. Selah. But Thou, O L-RD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the L-RD with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awakened; for the L-RD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O L-RD; save me, O my G-D: for Thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; Thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the L-RD: Thy blessing is upon Thy people. Selah. (Psalm 3)
"THE OLD PRAYER BOOK," by Yaakov Cohen (High Holiday Prayer Book) Please click here to read this heart-felt prayer
* For Paul, a beloved Christian brother who has requested prayer covering [travelling mercies] over his upcoming trip to Holland (Feb. 15-21)
While there, he will be meeting with local home churches, sharing the message of "Unity Amongst Believers", and on Hebraic Roots". He will also be attending a large meeting in the Hague on the 19th. [Paul is with "Come to Zion Ministries"].
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace" (Isaiah 52:7)
Heavenly Father, may Your Holy presence minister life to all those who so desperately need to experience Your love through Your miracle-working power. L-RD, You said, "Pray one for another, that you may be healed." According to Your Holy Word, You are the G-D Who Heals! This promise causes my faith to arise within me. You have healed others; this also helps to strengthen my faith in You. L-RD, I bring before Your throne, the needs
of my fellowman. You alone know the heart that is broken, the soul that languishes in despair, and the body that is afflicted. L-RD, I am humbled by Your mercy and concern for the lost, the hurting, and the dying. Help me to release my simple childlike faith in You, believing You for miracles of healing, deliverance, and restoration. According to Your Holy Word, with You all things are possible to them that believe. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen.
* For the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6)
* For the families and friends of all those who've been wounded or murdered in recent acts of terrorism.
* For the foiling of all future acts of terrorism. Pray that the perpetrators will be caught and brought to justice. Pray also that all hidden cells and weapons will be found.
* For peace and protection over the coalition forces stationed in the Middle East and throughout the world.
* For Barb, a mother who is scheduled for surgery to have a tumor removed from her throat.
* For a nephew who was recently incarcerated on felony charges. Please also pray for his mother (my sister) who is presently suffering from a
* For a family member who recently fell and seriously hurt his back.
* For David, a young boy who was recently diagnosed with bronchial pneumonia.
Heavenly Father, everlasting Mercy, grant me a tender heart towards all those in whom the pulse of life grows weak: The tired and weary, who have given up all hope; the bereaved, whose hearts and homes lie desolate; the sons and daughters who are so far from home; the cold, and hungry; the broken hearted suffering great anguish and pain; and the ones who are facing dangers unknown. L-RD, let Your presence be with them, turning their loneliness into comfort and their chaos into peace. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen.
* For Becky, a wife and mother who recently had surgery to remove a benigh tumor from her brain stem. She is presently recovering in I.C.U.
* For Kelly, a young woman who is in the final stages of renal failure. Last year she had a bad kidney removed, but now the remaining kidney is not performing as it should. Kelly has been prepared for dialysis as a temporary solution, but a transplant is an option that her physicians are pursuing.
* For Wanda, a wife and mother who has recently been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer. Several years ago she had faced breast cancer, and
came through that experience very well.
* For a father who has recently been diagnosed with digestive problems and cancer.
* For a mother who recently fell in her home and sustained traumatic (not life-threatenting) injuries to her body.
* For a son whose car was trashed and vandalized
* For Joe, a man who is presently writing a book on the Mishnah. Please pray against all distractions, which try to prevent this work from being completed.
* For Hatikva Ministries. May G-D's blessings continue to meet your every need -- for His glory, honor and praise.
* For a wife who desires to honor G-D by keeping the Sabbath Day. This dear woman has tried to convince her supervisors at work to give her this
time off, but to no avail. Please pray also for her husband who was involved in a serious car accident.
"Heavenly Father, Your Holy Word says "With G-D all things are possible". Forgive me for looking to man for the answers to life's questions. Today. I have decided to look to You. "I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from where comes my help. For my help comes from the L-RD, which made heaven and earth" (Psalm 121:1-2). Thank You, L-RD, for making a way for me, where there is no way. Thank You for Your great love, care, and concern. Thank You for giving me the answer that I need today. Thank You for guiding me that I might know how to serve You better... to invest my life in Your service ... and I'll praise You for it. For You have placed me into Your universe with a plan and a purpose for my life. You care for me. You plan and prepare for me. So I do not fear tomorrow nor am I afraid, for my trust is planted firmly in You, my L-RD and my G-D. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen.
"Trust in the L-RD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the Land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the L-RD; and He
shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the L-RD; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the Light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the L-RD, and wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For the evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the L-RD, they shall inherit the earth" (Psalm 37:3-9).
* Petition on our behalf ... Pray for my family and myself whose lives have nearly been destroyed by violence, peril, distress and trouble inflicted on us
and our mother by our father because we dared to be loyal to the only LIVING G-D. May our Heavenly Father attend early to us His children who are languishing in the dust of mental, physical, spiritual and economic despair; we who have long desired to be delivered, restored, and to serve Him again
in the capacities for which we were created. Like the man who was afflicted not because of personal or inherited sin but so the Almighty could be glorified through Yeshua. Pray that we may remain in His grace and be utterly and continually healed by the Eternal that is ONE; the only Loving and Merciful ONE Who can deliver us from evil; the ONE who knows all our secret hopes and tears; the ONE Who heals all diseases and redeems our lives from the pit; the ONE on Whom we contnue to hope. -- Ruth
"Bless the L-RD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name. Bless the L-RD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies: Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things: so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. The L-RD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed" -- (Psalm 103:1-6)
PRAYER REQUESTS: (India)
* For my mother who is experiencing high blood pressure, fever, and kidney problems.
* For my father who is in very poor health and is experiencing pain in his hands.
* For Mathew, a young man who is suffering from bouts of depression. Please also pray for Mathew's brother.
* For financial blessings for my family.
Heavenly Father, I've reached an impasse with my child(ren). I am at a loss, as I don't know how to handle the situation. I believe that You are Greater than any problem that presents itself. L-RD, I release my child(ren) out of my hands and into Your divine hands, that he/she will feel responsiblity towards You, to serve You, and to do Your most Holy Will. I trust You, L-RD, for bringing complete deliverance, healing, and restoration to my home and family. And I thank You for Your peace that surpasses all of my understanding. I thank You for the blessed assurance that comes from knowing
You are in control. I thank You that my prayer is heard, for I ask it in Your Most Holy Name. Amen.
* For my two sons who, because of hurt, have turned their backs to G-D. I have been holding onto G-D's promise that they will return to the old ways
in which they were taught. Thank you for your prayers. And may G-D continue to bless your work. -- Daniel
"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the L-RD, even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children" (Isaiah 49:24-25).
* For our bus trip to Alabama to stand with Judge Roy Moore in support of the public display of the Ten Commandments. May G-D forgive our us for our turning our backs to Him, and to His Holy Word. - International Wall of Prayer
*** While we were in Montgomery, Dr. James Dobson came there in person and spoke. The most impressive point he made is that the issue is not the Ten Commandments Monument, or Judge Moore, or even the Ten Commandments. The real issue is judicial tyranny. A handful of Federal Judges are trying to force their world view onto the rest of the nation. A recent poll showed that 77% of Americans disagreed with the taking the Ten Command-ments monument out of the Alabama Courthouse. Right after Dr. Dobson spoke, it was reported that the Governor of Mississippi announced that he would be glad to take the Ten Commandments monument from Montgomery and place it in the Capitol of Mississippi!
"If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locuts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people: If My people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I
hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (II Chronicles 7:13-14).
* For my mother who is scheduled for heart surgery on Wednesday, August 27, 2003. May G-D's peace and protection watch over her and keep her safe , during this very critical time. Please know that I covet your prayers.
*** Because of your prayers, my mother's surgery and recovery was successful. May G-d richly bless you for your love, care, and concern.
Praise the L-RD!
* For the families and friends of those victims who were viciously wounded or murdered in August 19th's terrorist (bus) attack, in Jerusalem.
Our condolences go out to these families and friends. May our Heavenly Father bring healing to your broken hearts, filling them with His blessed Shalom [Peace] and comfort. Our love and prayers remain with you always, especially during your time of grief and mourning.
"The L-RD is near unto those who are of a brokenheart, and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit" -- (Psalm 34:18).
"I cried unto the L-RD with my voice; with my voice unto the L-RD did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before Him;
I shewed before Him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then Thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked
have they privily laid a snare for me. I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me; refuge failed me;
no man cared for my soul. I cried unto Thee, O L-RD; I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Attend unto
my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Thy Name; the righteous shall compass me about; for Thou shalt deal bountifully with me" -- (Psalm 142:1-7).
* For complete healing of a precious mother, named Flora, who'd recently suffered a heart attack (congestive heart failure) and is still listed in serious condition.
PRAISE REPORT AND UPDATES: [AUGUST 27, 2003]
*** Thank you, every single one, that has been praying for my mother [Flora]. She is now improving and I know that your prayers have had a lot to
do with that. May G-D bless you! -- Mary
* For a daughter's complete deliverance from the spirit of alcoholism, and for G-d's healing and restorative power to touch every area of her life.
* For her father's total healing and restoration from the years of pain he'd suffered over his daughter's drinking.
*** The father from the above paragraph praised the L-RD for healing his ears, after enduring a few months of serious ear trouble. Hallelujah!
* For protection of America's Armed Forces stationed throughout the world,
* For peace and safety of our airman son, who is proudly serving his country in the desert .
* For the protection of the Kentucky Air National Guardsmen and women who are enroute home from the Middle East.
Heavenly Father, in Your Holy presence, I think not only of myself, but of others, my fellow men; my friends, those who are sorrowful, those who are bearing the burdens of others; and those who are manning difficult stations or lonely outposts throughout the world. You, O L-RD, are ONE
G-D and Father of us all. Be ever near us all tonight and graciously keep watch over our souls. Cast down all the evil forces of cruelty and wrong. Be with all those who tonight are in any peril or distress. Be in every broken heart, in every broken home, beside every bed of affliction, ministering unto
all Your blessings of faith, hope, and love. O Creator of all things that are, I lift up my heart in gratitude to You for Your great mercy. Now unto You,
O Heavenly Father, be all praise and glory that day by day You will richly fill my life with the blessings of Your Holy presence. Thank You for looking down in unspeakable love, and tenderness upon the sorrows of earth. Thank You for Your abundant Grace, so rich, full and free. Glory be to Your
Most Holy Name, forever! Amen.
"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the Name of the L-RD our G-D" -- (Psalm 20:7).
* For Sylvia, a mother who is scheduled for hospital tests
* For a sister who is being treated for lyme disease.
* For an uncle who has liver cancer.
THE POWER OF PRAISE:
PRAISE FOCUSES OUR WHOLE BEING ON G-D. WE ARE TO BE CLOTHED WITH PRAISE . PRAISE LIFTS OUR HEARTS IN ADORATION, WORSHIP AND LOVE OF G-D. G-D REJOICES IN OUR PRAISE. PRAISE. CLEANSES OUR HEARTS OF ALL
CARES, FEARS, AND BURDENS. PRAISE SHUTS YOU IN WITH G-D AND HIS HOLY ANGELS. FAITH GROWS AS YOU PRAISE THE L-RD. PRAISE LIFTS YOU HIGH ABOVE THE BATTLES, BRINGING YOU TO G-D's THRONE. PRAISE INVOKES G-D'S PRESENCE, POWER, AND HEAVENLY FORCES. G-D MANIFESTS HIS PRESENCE IN THE MIDST OF PRAISE. PRAISE BEATS
BACK THE POWERS OF DARKNESS, SCATTERING THE ENEMIES OF OUR SOUL. THE POWER OF PRAISE LEADS US FROM VICTORY TO VICTORY. THE HIGHEST EXPRESSION OF FAITH IS PRAISE. THEREFORE, LET ALL OF G-D'S PEOPLE PRAISE
YE THE L-RD.
*** Sylvia's tests returned negative.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY (COMPLETE HEALING AND RESTORATION) FOR THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
* For a young father who is comatose due to a recent car accident.
* For a mother who had recently undergone knee surgery.
* For a widow woman who is suffering great bouts of depression
* For my sister-in-law, Dilek, who needs a miracle of healing for her body
* For an elderly woman who is suffering terrible arthritic pain throughout her body.
Heavenly Father, reach down and heal my broken heart ... free me from the grief that presses me down into the depths of utter despair. Sometimes
You seem so far away. Bring me up out of the shadows and let me feel Your Light shining upon my soul again. I know that You are concerned about me! You bring only good to me! Cause my bones to rejoice in You, once again. It's in returning to Your circle of love and great compassion that I will find my rest. Thank You, L-RD, for never deserting me, even through my trials. My Father, You are all I need and so much more. In Your Matchless Name I pray. Amen.
*** My sister-in-law, Dilek, passed away on June 14, 2003. Please remember my brother John, his children, and the rest of our family in our time of grief. We covet your prayers.
PRAYER REQUESTS FROM RABBI LOPES CARDOZO:
Because of the serious political situation in Israel, leading rabbinical authorities have suggested saying the following Tehilim (Psalms) every day:
Chapters 83, 130 and 142.
Please continue to pray for a REFUAH SHELEMA (COMPLETE HEALING) for the following people:
Simcha Leib Gad Ezra ben Sheine Chana Weinberg
* Bettie Braindel bat Ruth
* Rachel Chaya bat Judith
* Ruth bat Sara Imenu
* Haim Rafael ben Gedulah
* Shoshana bat Ethel
* Chana Esther bat Sara Feigel
* Bracha Naomi Gittel bat Chasida Michal (4 years old!)
* Ben Josef ben Alfera
* Tova Tikva Machiah bat Chaya Binah
* Feyga Rivka bat Lea Malka
* Jehoshua Yischar Yosef ben Chaya Rivka
* Devorah bat Riva Leah
* Golda Breindel bat Jocheved
* Chaim Michael Nachman Hacohen ben Galia
* Yosseef Yaacov ben Miriam
* Benjamin ben Bela
* Shaindele Chaya bat Frimmit
* Elisheva bat Malkah
* Chaim Naftali Hertz ben Chaya Malka
* For the grieving families and friends of all the victims murdered in terrorist attacks in Israel, America, and throughout the world. Our love and
prayers remain with you always, especially during your time of mourning.
A thousand questions crowd into our minds just now, each demanding an answer. Why? Why did this happen? Why wasn't someone there to stop
this? Why didn't we see this coming? "Why? Why?" we ask, but there seems to be no answer. We may never know why. Who of us has not walked through the valley of despair? Who of us has not shed lonely, bitter tears? Who of us has not been almost crushed by the weight upon our hearts, a burden sometimes unknown to those around us? Today we come to share our sorrows and to find strength in each other and in G-D. In G-D? Yes, for G-D can help us sift through our feelings and enable us to put our lives back together. He is the L-RD of life, L-RD of the grave, and L-RD of eternity. G-D knows how we feel today: hurt, dismayed, uncertain, alone. He also understands us better than we understand ourselves, and He can comfort our aching hearts and help us go on.
International Wall of Prayer - reaffirms our denounciation of all violent acts aimed against the State of Israel, and the entire Jewish Nation.
* For the Elliot family, who recently lost their eldest son to a tragic death. May G-d's comfort and peace be with them in their time of grief.
* For Gina, a young woman who'd recently suffered a massive heart attack. Doctors told her family she had a 50% chance of survival.
O G-D, our Father, Your children come today asking You for Your help. Thank You, L-RD, for strengthening us when we are weak; You lift us up when we are down. When we are lonely and afraid, You are there to comfort and protect. We ask for strength just now, for health, for a complete and joyous recovery. We confess our sins and ask for cleansing, through Your Holy Word. We give ourselves completely over to Your care. Hold us close, and keep us from all harm. L-RD G-D, source of life and health, we are thankful to know that You are always very near us. You have brought us through so many difficult situations; You have heard and helped us so often before. We come now, confident that, even before we ask, You are still with us. In all things, You work for the good of those who love You. We ask for Your blessing today for strength and health and peace. Ease our distress and calm our troubled spirits. We know that You can bring quiet and rest to our wearied souls. We ask this and so much more -- In Your Holy Name we pray. Amen.
* For a 3- year-old granddaughter, named Elizabeth, who recently had to undergo surgery for a hole in her bowels.
* For a 3-week-old baby, named Benjamin, who is presently recovering from having had a pacemaker placed in his tiny heart.
*** Baby Benjamin was released from the hospital and sent home with a good report.
* For Jessica, a young girl who is presently suffering an ear infection
* For Joni, a young girl who is scheduled to take 2 MRI tests this afternoon.
* ** Joni's MRI tests reveal all is well.
* For John, a young boy who needs a miracle of healing for his body.
* This morning, a very dear friend of mine called me requesting prayer for a young mother of two who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Please remember Laura in your prayers, believing G-D for her complete healing.
* For Uriel Shpielman, 28, of Kfar Darom, shot in the chest by a terrorist this morning, is listed in "light-to-moderate" condition. Uriel was on his way
to the community's greenhouses when gunfire was opened upon him from a nearby illegally built Arab building
[Please note: These building have been illegally built for the sole purpose of threatening Israel's security. We must continue to pray they will be taken down.]
Dear friends: My son Shmuel Yitzhak ben Tziporah has cancer. My family would be grateful if you would say a misheberach for him.
Thank you. -- Prof.Paul Eidenberg
PRAISE REPORT AND UPDATE:
We recieved the following update from Betsy concerning her granddaughter, Alice. We are passing it on to you in the hope that you will be
encouraged, as we were, and that you will continue to keep her in prayer. Blessings, Marvin S. Kramer, Israel Pro-Life Association (Be'ad Chaim)
Dear friends, Shalom - In one response from some of you who are faithfully praying for Alice, you wrote: We are trusting ... that Yeshua will bring
total healing and renewal of body, soul and spirit for little Alice. The loving Creator is well able to repair that which He has formed. I have just
returned from three weeks with Alice and her family in Belgium. That little one is so full of joy and vitality, that in itself is an answer to the prayer of
faith just quoted. It seems to me she sees more with her right eye than most people see with both eyes working well. She completed the series of six chemo therapy treatments with three week intervals in mid-December and is now eating well again and gaining some weight. She is still very small for her age
but her motor development is up to par for a nine-month old infant. She is also, to her great delight, now able to be taken out in the stroller for short
walks. The first examination under anaesthesia since the chemo terminted, showed still NO new tumors. This good report seems to have prompted the physician to consider that A MIRACLE MIGHT BE HAPPENING, as he made the comment. If there are no recurrences of the tumors
it will be a miracle. Please keep praying with us for that miracle and, even better, than even the sight in the left eye will be restored.
Thank you again for your prayerful concern for Alice. Loving greetings from Betsy.
* For the salvation and healing of my in-laws, especially the father who suffers terribly with unresolved back pain and my mother-in-law who has had crippling arthritis for many years.
* Pray that my husband, who is a completed Jew, will someday tell his parents of his conversion to Yeshua.
|"But it is good for me to draw near to G-D; I have put my trust in the L-RD G-D, that I may declare all Thy works" (Psalm 73:28).|